Monday, March 8, 2010

Chorine & Sailor

Another foray into color. An anonymous chorus girl quickly watercolored onto cheap paper. In case you haven't caught on, I'm using the "cheap paper" excuse because the painting is a little messy.

I've been in this enforced isolation because a dreadful cold (believe me. no one wants me around right now. I sound like Doc Holiday on a particularly bad day), so I've been working on all kinds of projects and schemes. Since the split from Virgodog, to be honest, I've pretty much been behaving like a sailor on shore leave. So maybe this forced inactivity for a few days wasn't the worst thing ever. I'm so capable of making terrible decisions right now, just being swept along in my newly rediscovered enthusiasm.

So, yeah. A few days of (cough, cough, cough) sitting around and writing things and making stuff was really okay.

But I'm so ready to jump back into my life, thank you very much!

No comments: