I certainly did! See the ten wondrous exhibits below.
1. Man playing a trumpet on the subway to Coney Island. He doesn't look as if he enjoys his job:
2. Not eschewing sartorial loudness, er, magnificence:
3. Trav is pensive on the subway.
4. Killing time in the Freak Bar before Trav's presentation on P.T.Barnum in honor of his 200th birthday at the Coney Island Museum:
5. Dick Zigun making the introductions:
6. Trav (blurrily) plugging his book, No Applause-- Just Throw Money: The Book That Made Vaudeville Famous:
7. Lorinne Lampert performing with her ukulele:
8. Trav talking oh so engagingly about P.T. Barnum and his legacy:
9. Lorinne and Trav S.D.
10. Trav and I, post-talk:
And then, like all good Americans, we went to a barbecue in someone's backyard, for which we are lacking photographic evidence.
Happy 4th of July, everyone!