Monday, February 28, 2011

I'm back!

Sorry to have deserted you, my loyal readers, this past week. My life was taken over mostly by moving furniture, disposing of books, rehearsing, day job and sleeping. Through some miracle I managed to find the cable that connects my camera to my laptop, so I can bring you this:


This is what one of the less accessible corners of The Cabinet headquarters looks like. Needless to say, everyone is very happy.

But - enough about me!

A few weeks ago, the fine people at Piper McKenzie (who occasionally makes appearances on this blog in her Hope Cartelli and Jeff Lewonczyk disguises) produced and Exquisite Corpse-like evening of theater called Dainty Cadaver at The Brick in Williamsburg in which I was happy to be one of the participating playwrights. Below, find a distillation of Team B's offering, "January 29, 1993".


No comments: