Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Big Bad: First Preview

Penned by and starring Jessi Gotta and directed by Bryan Enk of Sinister Six fame, I am no end excited by The Big Bad, a horror, revenge, werewolf movie.

The first teaser trailer has launched and it looks awesome. I've been seeing still photos on facebook for a while and it's beautifully shot (and everyone knows I love a gorgeously shot horror movie).



I hope at some point in the coming weeks to post an interview with Gotta, so I can share some more information about the film. Some of you may recall she played Winnie in the FringeNYC version of Antarctica. Other friends of The Cabinet are involved in this exciting project as well. Timothy McCown Reynolds, who had a hilarious turn in my chapter of Dainty Cadaver stars, and Fuzzy Bastard himself makes an appearance (of a sort - he plays "The Unseen Man"). So, familiar faces abound. Needless to say, I am thrilled.

No comments: