Monday, August 23, 2010

I Never Realized The Man From U.N.C.L.E. Was Quite That Exciting

I hate writing blog posts that do nothing but tell you why there are no blog posts, so I hope it will suffice to say that a veritable barrage of posting is on its way.

Also - I don't have much to say about Mad Men last night, except that my obsession with Betty may be waning, and Peggy is still in ascendancy (because, you know, it's all about me). I watched Mad Men obsessively, catching up on three seasons after the break up with my ex last winter. I felt terribly sorry for Betty, and was sort of all invested in her story. But TPTB in Mad Man Land clearly hate her, and are turning her into a monster. But Peggy just gets more and more delightful. I will leave you with this lovely, dreamy, pop-y image:

Photobucket

And poor Sally. She really is going to be a mess, isn't she? Shooting smack in the bathroom at CBGB, maybe? If any kid needs "Free To Be, You And Me" it's Sally Draper. Although they did leave out the song about how it's okay being caught masturbating by your friend's mom at a sleepover while watching The Man From U.N.C.L.E.

No comments: